1. For the couple who thinks holding hands doesn’t produce enough sweat already.
3. For the couple looking for some sexy bedroom outfits, there are these pajamas.
5. Or have some fun with these “Fundies.”
Which you can buy here, FYI.
7. You can do this striped-turtleneck thing like this ’60s couple.
8. You can do a three-person striped-sweater thing like these folks.
9. Or you can try a giant cardigan, like this couple.
OK, so this is basically a blanket with buttons — but who cares, they’re so cute!
11. You can accessorize with some “Smittens.”
14. There’s this purse that converts into a not-so-private privacy area.
Find out more about this design here.
But by far, the strangest items come from a store called Pantalaine, the “provisioners of America’s finest plural clothing.”
I’m just going to assume this is a joke. This can’t be real life.
16. You know what they say: The couple who straitjackets together stays together.
17. There’s this, for the couple who wants to go power walking together.
21. There’s the world’s most uncomfortable hoodie.
Why would you do this to a hoodie? WHY.