3. Have fun dressing up!
Feel free to take cues from the movie on this one.
9. Don’t forget to invite that annoying friend who never shuts up and who is always just around, lingering. They’re gonna hear about it anyway.
10. Walk around saying “old sport” a million times in a stilted accent and see how long it takes before someone loses it and kills you.
12. Relatedly, feel free to make whatever music you want the soundtrack of the party. Anything mildly jazzy. Or not. Just whatever you feel.
13. Stand around gripping the static image of the past that you’re so desperately holding onto.
Take casual sips from your drink and hope the fireworks in the background distract from your slow descent into madness.
15. Actually, yeah maybe just dont have a party at all… Has anyone read the book?
16. Spend all the energy you would have put into a party into making sure everyone knows you’ve read the book.
18. Never die. Defy all known properties of the universe. Become a metaphor.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.