1. You identify with this dude from Miley Cyrus’ “We Can’t Stop” video.
2. This is overwhelming to you because it’s all so freakin’ beautiful.
3. You’re grateful someone invented this system so you can get all your delicious bread in its freshest glory.
4. Literally all good things are made of bread.
5. There’s nothing more beautiful to you than things wrapped with bread.
7. Or any variation of bread with things because BREAD FREAKIN’ RULES JUST LOOK AT THIS THING IT’S A WORK OF ART.
8. Whenever you’re feeling down, you just retreat and take comfort in your bread.
9. You have no idea why anyone would include this in their foreplay because this is just plain disrespectful.
Unless they’re going to eat the bread afterward, which, while a little gross, would be acceptable.
10. Similarly, bread pranks are also downright rude.
Somebody better get some butter and eat all that toasted deliciousness!
12. You also worry about the people who have no bread variety in their life.
13. You know there is no such as going too far with bread-related products.
17. We should all be celebrating bread bowls every chance we get. What a genius invention!
18. You’ve gone to great lengths to get your fix.
21. Besides, you’re not alone. Esteemed luminaries from around the world have shared your passion for bread.
- An explosion that killed 12 people in Tunisia's capital is being labeled a terrorist attack. The country's president has declared a state of emergency. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›