1. You identify with this dude from Miley Cyrus’ “We Can’t Stop” video.
3. You’re grateful someone invented this system so you can get all your delicious bread in its freshest glory.
5. There’s nothing more beautiful to you than things wrapped with bread.
7. Or any variation of bread with things because BREAD FREAKIN’ RULES JUST LOOK AT THIS THING IT’S A WORK OF ART.
8. Whenever you’re feeling down, you just retreat and take comfort in your bread.
9. You have no idea why anyone would include this in their foreplay because this is just plain disrespectful.
Unless they’re going to eat the bread afterward, which, while a little gross, would be acceptable.
10. Similarly, bread pranks are also downright rude.
Somebody better get some butter and eat all that toasted deliciousness!
12. You also worry about the people who have no bread variety in their life.
13. You know there is no such as going too far with bread-related products.
17. We should all be celebrating bread bowls every chance we get. What a genius invention!
21. Besides, you’re not alone. Esteemed luminaries from around the world have shared your passion for bread.
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›