1. She’s brilliant. She’s beautiful. And she knows it.
3. She can pull men in with her powerful gravitational pull.
5. She has no qualms about demanding candy in a room full of people.
7. She can tell you how to channel your inner awesome.
10. She’s not even fazed when McSteamy tries to hit on her.
11. She thinks ahead. Like that time she was smart enough to bring some drinks to this weird thing they call sports with your coworkers.
12. She boldly wore red at her wedding.
“I’m not wearing white. It’s sexist and vaguely racist.”
14. But will also admit when she’s not taking her own advice.
16. She knows she’s a BOSS. But she also admits when she’s feeling vulnerable…
17. …and it’s powerful and refreshing and you kind of wish you could be this honest.
19. She’s always ahead of everyone. Like this time she ate her lunch really fast while side-eyeing the competition.
20. But while we’re on the topic…can we talk about how she’s always making the best faces?!!
21. This is her giving the “I’m just going to sip on this straw until you say something interesting” face.
22. This is her playing someone’s existence in one glance.
23. This is her plotting to take over the world.
24. This is her stuffing her face while being flawless.
26. I don’t even know what’s happening here, but it’s wonderful.
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›