1. She’s brilliant. She’s beautiful. And she knows it.
3. She can pull men in with her powerful gravitational pull.
5. She has no qualms about demanding candy in a room full of people.
7. She can tell you how to channel your inner awesome.
10. She’s not even fazed when McSteamy tries to hit on her.
11. She thinks ahead. Like that time she was smart enough to bring some drinks to this weird thing they call sports with your coworkers.
12. She boldly wore red at her wedding.
“I’m not wearing white. It’s sexist and vaguely racist.”
14. But will also admit when she’s not taking her own advice.
16. She knows she’s a BOSS. But she also admits when she’s feeling vulnerable…
17. …and it’s powerful and refreshing and you kind of wish you could be this honest.
19. She’s always ahead of everyone. Like this time she ate her lunch really fast while side-eyeing the competition.
20. But while we’re on the topic…can we talk about how she’s always making the best faces?!!
21. This is her giving the “I’m just going to sip on this straw until you say something interesting” face.
22. This is her playing someone’s existence in one glance.
23. This is her plotting to take over the world.
24. This is her stuffing her face while being flawless.
26. I don’t even know what’s happening here, but it’s wonderful.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️