1. Because there’s something for everyone, even the bros among us.
5. Because book lovers just wanna love.
7. Because this new flirting method needs to become a cultural norm.
11. Because sometimes you wanna reminisce about books that were meaningful to you.
12. Because this is the only dating advice you need.
13. Because sometimes you just have to shout with someone about the awesomeness of book fairs.
14. And commiserate about the anguish of book borrowing.
21. Because sometimes you need to take a moment of silence for you and your teachers.
22. On occasion, an author might even respond to your post. And by “an author” I mean probably John Green.
His Tumblr is pretty prolific.
24. Important questions are finally answered.
25. You might not even look at books the same way again.
26. Sometimes linguistics Tumblr jumps into the fray and things get a little meta.
In The News Today
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- Syrian troops launched a major ground offensive, backed by Russian airstrikes, against opposition forces. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›