1. Because there’s something for everyone, even the bros among us.
5. Because book lovers just wanna love.
7. Because this new flirting method needs to become a cultural norm.
11. Because sometimes you wanna reminisce about books that were meaningful to you.
12. Because this is the only dating advice you need.
13. Because sometimes you just have to shout with someone about the awesomeness of book fairs.
14. And commiserate about the anguish of book borrowing.
21. Because sometimes you need to take a moment of silence for you and your teachers.
22. On occasion, an author might even respond to your post. And by “an author” I mean probably John Green.
His Tumblr is pretty prolific.
24. Important questions are finally answered.
25. You might not even look at books the same way again.
26. Sometimes linguistics Tumblr jumps into the fray and things get a little meta.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. Three people were injured, according to reports.