1. Michael B. Jordan has been getting a lot of Oscar buzz for his powerful portrayal of Oscar Grant in Fruitvale Station.
2. But this won’t surprise you if you’ve followed any part of his career.
In everything from his critically acclaimed role as Wallace on The Wire to smaller stints on the beloved Parenthood, Jordan has proved he’s someone to watch.
3. So yeah, he’s a pretty great actor. But you already knew that. LET’S FOCUS ON A FEW OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS.
Look at him in this suit.
5. Look at him squinting and looking all sultry and stuff.
6. And look at him from the side. Pretty great profile, AMIRITE?
7. Look at him winking and doing the “Ayoooo” finger thing.
12. He also cleans up pretty nicely.
14. Here he is looking dapper with an adorable bulldog for Uptown Magazine.
15. And, um, have you seen him in GQ?
16. He casually hangs out with some other cuties so I would definitely say his Instagram is worth a follow.
19. He should become a photographer, you know? His understanding of angles and composition is superb.
20. And, of course, on top of all this, he’s also a really sweet boyfriend with great reflexes (OMG what if he’s like Spiderman or something, guysss?!).
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›