4. Relatedly, perfect the art of the dramatic hair flip.
5. Remember not to take yourself too seriously.
7. And don’t be afraid to show your silly, unique self.
Besides, why do we even clap when we could just be twerking it out instead?
8. Whip out your invisible dick to intimidate your enemies.
9. Also important, call out everyone else’s dick game. Preferably in large, public gatherings.
11. Don’t ever let anyone else try to define you.
12. Remind everyone (and yourself!) that you’re only human.
13. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY: perfect the subtle and precise art of saying something without ever saying anything.
“An eye twitch says a thousand words.” - Ancient Proverb
The “who do you think you’re trying to play?” side-eye.
The “everyone around me is crazy” eyes.
The “don’t fucking touch me, I don’t like you” glance.
The “vacuum hose in your face” twitch that shows just the right amount of crazy.
The “I’m a little bit embarrassed for you so I offer this claw” face.
The “I’m really quite concerned for you” eyes.
The “who’s trying to come for me?” jab.
And, of course, the classic “I’m Nicki” shrug.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›