3. For the writer who needs inspiration:
9. For the gun fanatic who’s also really into floral prints:
15. For the person who doesn’t want to get their mustache wet:
17. For the person who is not fond of sharing their mug:
Designed by Efrat Gommeh.
18. For the animal lover:
19. For the person who wants their coffee to always be hot:
Learn more about this design by Ryan Jongwoo Choi here.
21. For the thinker:
“Hot beverage makes his worries disappear, to be replaced by the soothing thought of a mug of coffee.”
22. For those trying to have a little fun in the office:
23. For the person obsessed with coasters:
Designed by Tigere Chiriga.
24. For the person who probably had a mood ring growing up:
25. For the post-modernist:
Designed by Jerome Olivet.
27. For the visually impaired:
Designed by Sang-hoon Lee and Yong-bum Lim.
34. For the lazy morning person:
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›