1. Simple Flower Basket
2. Mint Spray Paint Job
You’ll have to take it apart and put it back together again, but it’ll look brand new.
3. Simple Painted Bike Bell
5. Paint Stick Basket
7. Reel Bike Storage
A super cool way to give your bike a little extra storage. Directions here.
9. Or try this….
10. Matching Light Up Citi Bike Helmet
12. Daisy Bike Streamers
13. DIY Eco Bike Shopper
Check out the step-by-step video.
14. Graffiti Bike
Just grab some paint markers.
15. Crochet Bike Seat
16. Pallet Bike Rack
You can salvage one from practically anywhere, and it makes a great bike rack if you’ve got a bunch of bike riders in your household.
18. DIY Studded Snow Tires from Zip Ties
If you plan on riding in the snow, some simple zip ties wrapped around your tires will add some much-needed traction.
19. Mini Bike Bar
There’s no DIY for this, but if you have any carpentry skills whatsoever, you just might be able to figure it out.
20. Handmade Leather Cup Holder
There’s no DIY for this, but you can click here to buy.
Don’t forget to have fun with your bike.
Safety first! Please don’t drink and bike.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›