1. “What’s that? I think I misheard you. You said you went where for college?”
3. “So you went to a school where the campus WASN’T EVEN IN A REAL CITY?”
5. “How many schools did you get rejected from?”
7. “That place wasn’t your first choice, was it? OH SHIT IT WAS?”
8. “When you applied there, were you just trying to piss off your parents?”
9. “Do you think that ‘interesting school’ is going to give you an advantage in the job market?”
10. “So what did you study there? English? Don’t you already speak that?”
11. “What do you mean you wanted to ‘get out of your comfort zone’?”
13. “But why would you willingly go somewhere that was so far away from your friends?”
14. “You had all A’s and you didn’t transfer out of that non-place?”
17. “And you really can’t think of anywhere else you’d rather have gone to college?”
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?