The V&A Museum in London is planning an exhibit celebrating club style (thin: Boy George, Duran Duran, etc.) called “Club to Catwalk: London Fashion in the 1980s.”
You can expect:
2. Amazing, angular suits with huge shoulders and flaps and big collars.
3. Big military-style jackets.
4. And a bunch of embroidered, bedazzled, and fringe-covered jean jackets.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.
- NBC has cut ties with Donald Trump after recent racist remarks about immigrants. He'll no longer appear on "The Apprentice."