The V&A Museum in London is planning an exhibit celebrating club style (thin: Boy George, Duran Duran, etc.) called “Club to Catwalk: London Fashion in the 1980s.”
You can expect:
2. Amazing, angular suits with huge shoulders and flaps and big collars.
3. Big military-style jackets.
4. And a bunch of embroidered, bedazzled, and fringe-covered jean jackets.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›