The V&A Museum in London is planning an exhibit celebrating club style (thin: Boy George, Duran Duran, etc.) called “Club to Catwalk: London Fashion in the 1980s.”
You can expect:
2. Amazing, angular suits with huge shoulders and flaps and big collars.
3. Big military-style jackets.
4. And a bunch of embroidered, bedazzled, and fringe-covered jean jackets.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›