The V&A Museum in London is planning an exhibit celebrating club style (thin: Boy George, Duran Duran, etc.) called “Club to Catwalk: London Fashion in the 1980s.”
You can expect:
2. Amazing, angular suits with huge shoulders and flaps and big collars.
3. Big military-style jackets.
4. And a bunch of embroidered, bedazzled, and fringe-covered jean jackets.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.