1. Provided underwear was actually worn, Cora could probably pull this off as a dinner look.
2. Sleeves! Fringe! Flapper-ish! Very Season 3.
3. Mary basically already has this dress in her closet.
4. Girl looks good in red.
5. Perfect for Maggie Smith to romp around in.
6. Mary Crawley would wear this in the bedroom, while a housemaid helps her get dressed.
7. When the Crawleys mourn, they wear black for a really long time. The girls would make good use of this.
8. This could work for the “disgraced housemaid surprisingly shows up again” look.
9. Don’t forget the menswear!
Blanc De Chine
10. And Edith and Sybil would both wear the hell out of this.
We've got your WKND covered.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›