1. Early Tuesday, Vogue posted an Instagram of Anna Wintour reading the magazine’s September issue.
The biggest issue of the year! And this year, it’s particularly big — 902 pages, which is the largest it’s been in a few years.
When Anna does, the world follows. Within a few hours, #Voguestagram-ing has become a full-blown trend.
4. And the head of the CFDA, Steven Kolb.
5. Vogue staffers followed suit.
6. People started doing it… in the bedroom.
7. In the office.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›