1. Early Tuesday, Vogue posted an Instagram of Anna Wintour reading the magazine’s September issue.
The biggest issue of the year! And this year, it’s particularly big — 902 pages, which is the largest it’s been in a few years.
When Anna does, the world follows. Within a few hours, #Voguestagram-ing has become a full-blown trend.
4. And the head of the CFDA, Steven Kolb.
5. Vogue staffers followed suit.
6. People started doing it… in the bedroom.
7. In the office.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."