1. Early Tuesday, Vogue posted an Instagram of Anna Wintour reading the magazine’s September issue.
The biggest issue of the year! And this year, it’s particularly big — 902 pages, which is the largest it’s been in a few years.
When Anna does, the world follows. Within a few hours, #Voguestagram-ing has become a full-blown trend.
4. And the head of the CFDA, Steven Kolb.
5. Vogue staffers followed suit.
6. People started doing it… in the bedroom.
7. In the office.
We've got your WKND covered.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".