1. Early Tuesday, Vogue posted an Instagram of Anna Wintour reading the magazine’s September issue.
The biggest issue of the year! And this year, it’s particularly big — 902 pages, which is the largest it’s been in a few years.
When Anna does, the world follows. Within a few hours, #Voguestagram-ing has become a full-blown trend.
4. And the head of the CFDA, Steven Kolb.
5. Vogue staffers followed suit.
6. People started doing it… in the bedroom.
7. In the office.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?