1. Early Tuesday, Vogue posted an Instagram of Anna Wintour reading the magazine’s September issue.
The biggest issue of the year! And this year, it’s particularly big — 902 pages, which is the largest it’s been in a few years.
When Anna does, the world follows. Within a few hours, #Voguestagram-ing has become a full-blown trend.
4. And the head of the CFDA, Steven Kolb.
5. Vogue staffers followed suit.
6. People started doing it… in the bedroom.
7. In the office.
8. And on vacation. Fashion memes do not stop for vacation.
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›