1. Decorate Your Valentine’s Day Gift With It
She made it for you, so you can do whatever you want with it!
2. Throw Some On A Baked Potato For St. Patrick’s Day
Doing anything else would just be blasphemy.
3. Take The Initiative And Pour Some On Those Cinco De Mayo Nachos
Nobody waits for permission anymore.
4. Slather It On Anything You Grill On July 4th
You’re going to need a pretty big utensil.
5. Bring Some To Your First Tailgating Party In September
And then forget about how you’re just celebrating a scrimmage.
6. Stock Up On Some Before You Throw That Labor Day Party
Wouldn’t some Ranch look just beautiful cascading over those meats and veggies?
7. Dunk These “Fingers” In Some On Halloween
They’re practically POINTING you in the direction of the Ranch.
8. On Thanksgiving, Dip Your Turkey In It
And yes, you CAN say “Hidden Valley® For Everything” when it’s your turn to say what you’re thankful for!
9. Drizzle Some Onto Your Christmas Ham
It’s Christmas. You can do whatever you feel like.