2. that took a mathematical look at fast food items like the KFC Double Down.
(Which gives you 600 calories for $5.65: a bit lower than you’d expect given how horrifying it is to look at.)
3. We thought a video adaptation would be really fun to make because hey, fast food! But this is what it was actually like.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›