1. Narrate your most ordinary daily tasks.
Frank Caliendo / Via vine.co
2. Teach your cat to use the toilet, so you don’t have to clean a litter box.
Gordon Flood / Via Flickr: gordonflood
3. When chowing down, don’t be afraid to get creative.
Savannah / Via vine.co
5. When the radio plays your favorite song, let everybody know how much you love it.
Kaden Vaughn Thompson / Via vine.co
6. At the end of every winter, leave a few extra bucks in your jacket to find later.
7. Avoid lines (because lines are the worst).
Kelly McMahon / Via vine.co
8. Send yourself an email that’s scheduled to arrive later in the day for an extra boost.
Jason Sweeten / Buzzfeed
9. Even when drinking soda, live on the wild side.
Ryan Willis / Via vine.co
10. Make shopping actually interesting by scaring the people around you.
Klarity / Via vine.co
11. Teach your cat to say something useful.
Zoe Helena Lundy / Via vine.co
12. And when you get your clean on, bust all the moves.
Trey Kennedy / Via vine.co