1. On Thursday, June 19, three people were shot in the parking lot outside Colorado’s Red Rocks Amphitheater after Nas, Schoolboy Q, and Flying Lotus finished a concert.
2. After the shooting, the victims reportedly drove into Denver. Police were called to meet them at 6th Avenue and Kalamath Street around 11 p.m. Red Rocks was temporarily shut down after the show.
3. Schoolboy Q was detained by police but not arrested.
4. On Friday morning, June 20, the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office said that no suspect is in custody.
5. All three victims of the shooting were transported to nearby hospitals and are reported to be alive.
6. An email to a rep for Schoolboy Q was not immediately returned.
In The News Today
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›