1. Upcycle old computer parts into Nike “junk dunks.”
2. Never lose track of your files again with a USB flash drive cassette.
3. iCat — can you cat?
That old Mac gains a new lease on life as a cat house.
5. All of your childhood memories… now have memory of their own.
500 GB of it to be exact. This Game Boy has been converted into a portable hard drive with 500 GB of flash memory.
6. This computer “keybag” makes qwert the statement.
7. Upcycle old disposable cameras into tasteful decorations.
That’s as pretty as a picture.
8. What once held your data now holds your drawers.
Wear a ribbon cable belt for a retro rainbow look.
9. Now that’s a compact lunch.
Old CD cases make the perfect bagel transportation.
10. It’s time you learned to recycle your motherboard…
…into a colorful wall clock.
11. Now this is high-definition nature programming.
That TV in your grandparents’ garage makes a great fishbowl or terrarium.