1. The word “autumn” is clearly the most elegant way to describe a season. It even sounds beautiful.
2. One word: COLOR. It makes every lake look like an oil painting.
3. The food is supremely comforting. Like, for example, this butternut squash casserole.
4. Pumpkin-flavored EVERYTHING.
Pictured above: mini pumpkin whoopie pies.
5. The smell of a fresh bowl of candy corn. It’s a mixture of cake and happiness.
7. And caramel apples. Can’t forget those.
8. There’s something about the way rain smells in fall that is just better than spring or summer.
9. And cold drizzles mean it’s finally time to break out all those comfy knit sweaters you’ve been missing.
10. The colors of autumn make everything look stunning, especially if it’s old and worn.
11. And there’s nothing like the smell of crisp air on the open road.
12. Come on. Look at this mountain of color!
13. The first sip of a steamy beverage on a brisk day. Think about it. Savor it in your brain.
14. The smell of steamed milk mixing with cinnamon in your favorite mug. Heaven.
15. And the mother of all autumn smells: the pumpkin spice latte.
Look at that majesty.