1. They started out as slaves in “White Zombie,” in 1932
In what is widely considered to be the first “zombie” movie, these undead creatures were tasked with operating a plantation. Poor guys.
2. But then they realized their superiors don’t know everything and revolted in “Night of the Living Dead,” in 1968
Everyone is deserving of respect!
3. They began to enjoy their freedom when Michael Jackson led them in a flash mob for “Thriller,” in 1983
They weren’t even mad when he was the only one allowed to wear red.
4. Then they became foodies in “The Return Of The Living Dead,” in 1985
This was the first time a zombie ate brains. And ran, actually — so ‘85 was a big year for them!
5. They learned about rivalries and schemes in “Death Becomes Her,” in 1992
Recklessness is never classy.
6. But then they experienced sadness for the first time when they weren’t invited to a party in “Dead Alive,” in 1992
Hurt feelings hurt.
7. And in 2002’s “Resident Evil,” they found out that they occasionally don’t stand a chance
Better to back away if you’re standing in front of someone like her.
8. And 2 years later in “Shaun of the Dead,” they officially decided humans weren’t worth it
We’re mostly fat, anyway.
9. Things got better for them though, because in 2006’s “Fido,” they felt the beauty of friendship
And all the bruises that come with it.
10. And most recently, they witnessed true love in this year’s “Warm Bodies”
Apparently, you don’t need blood circulation to get goosebumps.
Inspired by giffgaff
Look at all the nice things zombies are up to these days!