You’re a creative!
And you live to make dreams into reality.
You just see things differently.
7. Pushing paper is just not an option for you.
You’re not happy unless you’re doing something more.
8. So you wake up every day ready to create. Excited, even.
9. But it isn’t very long before you’re here:
10. But passion is a part of who you are. Passion to share your ideas and see them come to life.
12. So it’s time to start brainstorming. Oh boy! But you’re drawing a blank.
13. You’ve been thinking and you feel like you’re running in circles.
14. You might even lose your confidence because you can’t see your finished product.
15. You know it’s easier to come up with ideas in a group. Get a fresh perspective!
17. And when you have a big idea, it blows you off your own feet.
18. But it’s all worth it for that moment you realize you got it right.
19. When people tell you that you CAN’T do something and try and stifle your creativity, you know what to say.
You gotta think big to make big things happen. So keep on creating! And remember:
The Brilliant Brunch at SXSW had a few things to say about the creative process.
Excerpts from Brilliant Brunch at SXSW 2013 in Austin featuring:
Damian Kulash (OK Go)
Baratunde Thurston (Comedian)
Carla Diana (Creative Director, Carla Diana Design)
Bre Pettis (Makerbot, Founder)
Beth Comstock (GE, CMO)
David Karp (Tumblr, Founder)