1. You got to show off your brand-spanking new Trapper Keeper.
The Velcro was still intact and everything.
3. AND your composition notebooks were untouched and immaculate.
Still looks cooler than a tablet.
4. Your crayons looked pristine and perfect.
This can only happen on the first day of school.
5. And your mom made you a very special lunch in your brand-new lunch box.
6. Although, you secretly wished it was this.
Hey, the first day deserves something awesome.
9. The first day is when everyone showed off their pencil topper collection.
You know, before they were all lost or stubby from use.
11. It was YOUR MOMENT to show off your pencil grippy.
And maybe do a tradesy. Maybe.
12. You stored all of your treasures in your super awesome pencil case.
13. And sharpened all your new pencils with this beauty.
TAKE THAT KEYBOARDS!
14. The first day meant making brown paper covers for your textbooks.
And not an expensive case for your e-reader.
15. And customizing them with scented markers was the best part!
Mmm, everybody loves the smell of burnt marshmallow on their math book.