Crabs and The Wire. Does it get anymore #Baltimore because I don't think so.
2. Or better yet, that crab eating crabs while watching The Wire:
3. When the 34th Street lights connected these Baltimoreans:
4. This all-Baltimore “kickoff” to the “dolphins”:
5. These hons and their crabby friend:
6. When this dude figured out how to beat the snow:
7. Everything about this shopping cart:
8. This guy’s arm:
9. When this pirate ship recognized a land-loathing Baltimore legend:
10. The Poe Toaster:
Anonymously paying tribute to a Baltimore icon.
11. The National Aquarium hyping up fish with a Ray-Ray dance before the Pittsburgh game:
12. Holiday hubcaps at Nacho Mama’s:
13. And when someone added the flag to the Johnny U statue: