Pick yourself up, and follow these instructions.
1. Wake up with a positive attitude!
Some science that we totally just made up says that your brain decides what kind of day you’re going to have in the first five minutes. Think positive!
When this happens:
Mixed race woman getting splashed by car
2. Own the moment.
It’s funny! Dance! Pretend you’re in a movie!
3. Find something you really like about it, even if it’s small.
Work? School? Jury Duty? There’s always something to look forward to, even if its a just a shiny inanimate object.
4. Take a second to look around you! There’s cool stuff everywhere!
So much anger and confusion can be cleared up by taking a moment to just observe your surroundings. Unless of course you’re in a top secret space jail, but even then, “space jail” is a pretty cool place!
Even the city is beautiful, with the right perspective.
5. Turn awkward moments into opportunities.
Crack a joke! Make new friends! Have a laugh! Nothing breaks the tension of an overcrowded elevator quite like laughing about it with a new friend.
6. Remember to smile.
It feels good to be nice, just ask the friendly voices of GEICO customer service!
7. Look for the humor in every situation.
It may not be obvious at first, but there’s always something to laugh about.
8. Make sure you have plenty of snacks.
Snacks: part of this balanced life.