1. Nacho Whopper (Burger King, Netherlands)
Whopper with nacho chips, jalapenos and “Mexican sauce.”
2. Camembert Premiere (McDonald’s, France)
Fried French cheese nuggets.
3. Cheese Catsu Burger (McDonald’s, Japan)
Fried pork filled with cheese, served with tonkatsu sauce.
4. Chicken Buriyani (KFC, Sri Lanka)
Fried chicken, buriyani (briyani) rice and curry gravy.
5. Cordon Bleu Burger (McDonald’s Poland)
Burger topped with ham-stuffed fried chicken patty and bacon.
6. Tender Beef Pentagon (KFC, China)
Tortilla filled with Schezuan beef, tortilla chips, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise.
7. Egg Tarts (KFC, China)
Pastry cups filled with egg custard.
8. McArabia (McDonald’s, Morocco)
Two grilled Kofta patties, tahini sauce, lettuce, tomatoes and onions. Wrapped in Arabic bread
9. McLobster Roll (McDonald’s, Canada)
Lobster salad on a roll. (Also available in Maine and other parts of New England, but that hardly counts as America)
10. Mega Tomago (McDonald’s, Japan)
Double Big Mac with with an egg patty and bacon.
11. Das Nürnburger (McDonald’s, Germany)
Triple bratwurst sandwich.
12. Golden Fortune (Pizza Hut, Malaysia)
Shrimp, crab stick, fish, pineapple, lime and cheesy dough bite pizza.
13. Shrimp & Chicken Sandwich (KFC, China)
Fried chicken patty stuffed with shrimp.
14. Septuple Whopper (Burger King, Japan)
Seven patty Whopper, released in conjunction with Windows 7.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›