1. Nacho Whopper (Burger King, Netherlands)
Whopper with nacho chips, jalapenos and “Mexican sauce.”
2. Camembert Premiere (McDonald’s, France)
Fried French cheese nuggets.
3. Cheese Catsu Burger (McDonald’s, Japan)
Fried pork filled with cheese, served with tonkatsu sauce.
4. Chicken Buriyani (KFC, Sri Lanka)
Fried chicken, buriyani (briyani) rice and curry gravy.
5. Cordon Bleu Burger (McDonald’s Poland)
Burger topped with ham-stuffed fried chicken patty and bacon.
6. Tender Beef Pentagon (KFC, China)
Tortilla filled with Schezuan beef, tortilla chips, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise.
7. Egg Tarts (KFC, China)
Pastry cups filled with egg custard.
8. McArabia (McDonald’s, Morocco)
Two grilled Kofta patties, tahini sauce, lettuce, tomatoes and onions. Wrapped in Arabic bread
9. McLobster Roll (McDonald’s, Canada)
Lobster salad on a roll. (Also available in Maine and other parts of New England, but that hardly counts as America)
10. Mega Tomago (McDonald’s, Japan)
Double Big Mac with with an egg patty and bacon.
11. Das Nürnburger (McDonald’s, Germany)
Triple bratwurst sandwich.
12. Golden Fortune (Pizza Hut, Malaysia)
Shrimp, crab stick, fish, pineapple, lime and cheesy dough bite pizza.
13. Shrimp & Chicken Sandwich (KFC, China)
Fried chicken patty stuffed with shrimp.
14. Septuple Whopper (Burger King, Japan)
Seven patty Whopper, released in conjunction with Windows 7.
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›