1. This dog who is laughing at the notion that Nebraska would lose. That - or - he’s wetting the carpet.
Erinsorensen / Via Twitter: @ErinSorensen
2. This Kentucky cat is going “wild”… on the inside.
SourceAmbs / Via Twitter: @SourceAmbs
3. “No, I don’t know who pooped on your socks… but I do know that Marqise Lee is some kind of touchdown-catching robot.”
trevJanesi_310 / Via Twitter: @trevJanesi_310
4. This dog who spent the extra $10 for an authentic NC State Wolfpack hat.
zingpix / Via Flickr: zingpix
5. Before the game, “Honey Bun” loves to talk smack on all the TCU frog dog blogs.
soniatcu / Via instagram.com
6. “They can take our lives, but they can never take OUR FLEADOM!”
Catherine and Tyler Wilhoit / Via BuzzFeed
7. “Am I going to paint my face? Psh. Nope. Definitely not. You can’t tell, but I just winked at you.”
Jake / Via BuzzFeed
9. Roll Tired.
Ollie-Bama / Via BuzzFeed
10. “Yeah, I brought two hats… one for me, and one for when the ducks are AHEAD. GET IT?! Guys…?”
Chuy / Via BuzzFeed
11. This dog who is ready to give Ohio State all they can candle.
Toby / Via BuzzFeed
12. Brandon Weeden’s dog leaves early for the game because he likes to be pugtual.
bweeden3 / Via Twitter: @bweeden3
13. “I’m not worried about losing. Everyone knows that Illinois fans are Wieners.”
Trixie / Via BuzzFeed