1. You’ve taken a variation of this “I Love My City And My Friends” photo at Runyon Canyon.
2. And the Venice sign has met the eye of your camera many a times.
4. And there’s a killer view that cannot be missed from the Griffith Observatory.
6. And somewhere in your camera roll there’s also a photo of you with the Santa Monica Pier.
7. You’ve snuggled in-between some angel wings for this photo.
Bonus points if you’re posing with some sort of iced-green-chai-coffee-tea in hand.
8. And you’ve knelt down for the “Life Is Beautiful Hitchcock Sidewalk” guy.
9. You’ve stopped your car mid-La Brea to show the King of Pop some love.
10. And then happily found that Einstein is just around the corner from MJ.
One stop, two photos.
11. This classic “Sunset + Palm Trees” combo shot is a must.
12. And at some point you’ve snapped a photo or twelve of the night skyline in Downtown.
13. No doubt you and friends have busted out in an impromptu photo shoot at The Lights.
14. You’ve taken this “We’re Almost There” photo on your way to Vegas.
15. And you’ve also taken this “Whimsical Valencia-Filtered” photo that one time at Coachella.
16. No Los Angeleno’s album would be complete without an “I’m Just Sitting Here At Urth Cafe” photo.
18. There’s always a car selfie because you’re always stuck in traffic.
19. Then come the game photos; whether it be a Lakers game…
22. Maybe you’re really down and have even trekked to the Hollywood sign just for this photo.
Disclaimer: This is against the law. Do it for the Instagram at your own risk.
We've got your WKND covered.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".