15. Make candlesticks out of a variety of trinkets.
The original candlesticks are made from pre-existing antique knick knacks. Go straight to the source and make your own candlesticks out of thrifted items. This whole set cost about $15 to create.
Clothing & Shoes
24. Craft your own hair ties.
For $12, you can buy what is basically 5 pieces of elastic. That’s $2.40 per hair tie. You might as well TIE YOU HAIR WITH DOLLAR BILLS.
You can make your own, by following the easiest instructions ever. For $12 worth of elastic, you can make over 80 hair ties.
Stationary & Gifts
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.