Every project a scalloped border touches turns to incredibly charming GOLD. Like…
2. Scalloped Wall Art
Layer poster board circles and spray paint them the color of your choice, following these instructions.
3. Go a step further and cover your whole wall in scallops.
SCALLOPS, SCALLOPS, EVERYWHERE.
4. Scalloped Collar Necklace
Easily makes any neckline look like a scalloped neckline.
6. Scalloped Fringe Garland
NOW, EVERYDAY CAN BE YOUR BIRTHDAY ALL THANKS TO THE MAGIC OF SCALLOPS.
7. Transform an old pair of shorts by adding a scalloped hem.
Bonus: this project requires no sewing skills.
11. Create a scalloped suede skirt
If you can sew a button, you can make this mostly no-sew skirt.
12. Make your own stamp to add a scalloped print to a plain dress.
Also works with a shirt or skirt. Instructions here.
13. Craft a scalloped case for your Ipad.
Follow this tutorial.
15. Or to an old button-up shirt.
16. Add detachable scalloped cuffs to a sweater.
In case you’re afraid of commitment…TO CUTE. Follow this tutorial.
17. Make a scalloped envelope clutch.
This bag is actually meant to serve as a discreet way to carry diapers, but it also makes a cute clutch.
18. Sew this precious dress with a scalloped collar.
Here are all of the directions you need to travel to ADORABLEVILLE, USA.
20. Paint some scallops on your nails.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.