So, you’re getting tired of the same old eyeliner routine, eh?
Even though those cat eyes look so glam, you’re ready for a change.
1. Experiment with a color other than black.
Gel or cream formulas work great.
2. Try out an ombré look.
Looks so easy, yet takes only a little effort.
4. If you don’t want to buy a new colored liner, make use of eye shadow you already have.
5. Or turn your liner into a super-pigmented shadow.
6. Layer your usual black liner over a neon base.
The key to getting a solid blue line is by using white liner underneath it all.
8. Wing your liner and shadow, for a look that’s twice as dramatic.
10. Eyelash glue + glitter = the most impressive glitter liner of all time.
Make sure you’ve got eye makeup remover on hand before attempting this look.
- Mullah Omar — leader of the Taliban — has died, according to multiple reports. The Taliban has not responded to the reports.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️