So, you’re getting tired of the same old eyeliner routine, eh?
Even though those cat eyes look so glam, you’re ready for a change.
1. Experiment with a color other than black.
Gel or cream formulas work great.
2. Try out an ombré look.
Looks so easy, yet takes only a little effort.
4. If you don’t want to buy a new colored liner, make use of eye shadow you already have.
5. Or turn your liner into a super-pigmented shadow.
6. Layer your usual black liner over a neon base.
The key to getting a solid blue line is by using white liner underneath it all.
7. Make your eyes pop by adding shadow to the inner rims.
8. Wing your liner and shadow, for a look that’s twice as dramatic.
10. Eyelash glue + glitter = the most impressive glitter liner of all time.
Make sure you’ve got eye makeup remover on hand before attempting this look.