1. NYC- McSorley’s Old Ale House
Location: 15 East 7th Street
Why Is It Great?: Tons of history and 4 beers for $10. It just doesn’t get better.
2. San Francisco, CA - Elbo Room
Location: 647 Valencia Street
Why Is It Great? Pinball, video games, good music and cheap drinks. What’s not to love?
3. Honolulu, Hi- The Sand Bar & Grill
Location: 2375 Ala Wai Blvd
Why Is It Great? Happy hour two times a day at 4:00pm - 7:00pm and 11:00pm - 1:00am.
4. Miami, Florida- Zeke’s Roadhouse
Location: 625 Lincoln Rd
Why Is It Great? 2 words- $4 beers!!!
5. Los Angeles, CA- Prince O’ Whales
Location: 335 Culver Blvd
Why Is It Great? A burger and 2 beers for $7
6. Boston, MA- The Silhouette Lounge
Location: 200 Brighton Ave (between Allston St & Higgins St)
Why Is It Great? Easily one of the best dive bars in boston. Cheap beer, free popcorn and darts! Does it get better?
7. Houston, TX- Big Star Bar
Location: 1005 W 19th St
Why Is It Great? Cheap drinks and great outdoor seating.
8. Chicago, IL- The Corner
Location: 2224 N Leavitt St (between Palmer St & Lyndale St)
Why Is It Great? With PBRs just $1.25, this place could easily be called the crown jewel of dive bars.
9. Washington, DC- The Red Derby
Location: 3718 14th St NW (between N Spring Rd & N Quincy St)
Why Is It Great? - Great selection of beer + awesome prices.
10. Aspen, Colo- Bad Billy’s Restaurant & Bar
Location: 508 E Cooper St
Why Is It Great? Happy hour from 4-6pm with $4.50 well drinks… try and find that somewhere else in Aspen!