1. He can play guitar like a champ.
He’s even serenaded David Letterman on late night TV.
2. In addition to being an actor, Offerman is a professional boat builder and has a side business as a wood craftsman.
3. He’s married to actress Megan Mullally!
She even has a recurring role on Parks and Recreation as his character’s second ex-wife Tammy.
4. Nick is the voice Axe Cop, the new comic-based cartoon airing on FOX Animation Domination High-Def.
5. He pretty damn good at rapping and breakdancing.
6. He previously worked as a fight choreographer.
Maybe not for long, but in the mid-90’s Offerman worked as a fight choreographer and master carpenter at Steppenwolf theater company.
7. His biggest comedy inspiration was his grandfather.
8. He’s a die hard Chicago Cubs and Chicago Bears fan.
9. He and his wife play the hippie couple Cooper and Beverly on Bob’s Burgers.
10. He started becoming successful in the acting world after embracing himself.
He’s candidly admitted that in the past he tried to be something he wasn’t. It was only after playing to his own sense of humor that he started to become successful.