1. This is how to be a true wingman
Double the amount of chicken you can eat at a barbecue in half the time by twisting then pulling out the bone
2. Icebergs?….In summer?!
Make a summer salad more manly by smashing a lettuce. Without the core it’ll cut like a dream.
3. Opening your jars Blue Peter style!
Need to open that mayo jar at a bbq? Use duct tape. It’ll twist and pull right off.
4. Make instant slush drinks by freezing a metal bowl and pouring cola straight in
Get a bottle of room temperature drink, shake violently and then freeze for 3 hours and 15 minutes. Slowly open the cap to release pressure, then pour it into a chilled metal bowl.
5. Give your chicken a beer
For the tastiest chicken in town ‘wash’ your bird with beer, inside and out.
Shake up another can of beer and insert inside the cavity, so that the chicken is sitting on it, before putting in the oven or on the grill.
6. Here’s a fuss-free way to slice tomatoes
Gets the job done in half the time - and you get to use a massive knife.
7. Forgotten your can opener?
Embrace your inner Bear Grylls and open a tin just using a rock.
8. Want to chill a drink without watering it down?
Just pretend its opposite day and stick the cup and ice in your drink.
9. Love garlic marinade but hate stinky fingers?
Everything is better smothered in garlic - apart from your hands.
10. The only mess-free way to eat watermelon
Because sticky fingers and a juice-coated chin isn’t going to impress anyone.