1. You have no problem at all camping out for the latest gadgets.
Sitting in 32°F for 24 hours? Worth it.
2. And then tweet about the entire experience.
#BeenHereSince2AM #Techie4Life #OwningIt
3. Once you get the new, you still keep the old, “just in case.”
You know, for emergencies.
4. Bill Gates is your default Halloween costume.
Easy. Simple. Yet powerful.
5. You think these glasses are the sexiest thing anyone can wear.
6. You have a large library of random and useless apps.
But for good reasons… THEY’RE JUST SO COOL!
7. It’s Christmas morning every time you get a new software update.
And then spend the next few days losing your mind over the new features.
8. You don’t know what to do with yourself when your Klout score goes up.
I went from 72 to 73?! PAAAAAAAARTY TIME!
9. You’re always the first one of your friends to do the latest thing.
First one to get a 3D printout of YOURSELF?! Be jealous everyone, be very jealous.
10. You feel a certain comfort having your gadgets around you at all times.
“Ah babe, you look so beautiful bathed in the blinking blue light…Oh, hold up, I have an incoming text.”
11. You used to take everything apart as a kid to see “how it worked.”
(And let’s be real — you still do.)
12. Your heart actually explodes when you see stuff like this.
And then realizing that you might get to own something like this in the near future? Okay, breathe…
13. You have accidentally wasted an entire day at one of these stores.
If you could live there, you would. Duh.