1. 99% of the time your friends know exactly why you’re calling them.
2. You suffer from performance anxiety when your friends say, “We’ll just follow you…”
3. This is what your nightmares are made of:
4. So is this, especially when it’s on the only route home you know:
5. You instantly panic when people tell you your destination’s “just around the corner.”
“Which corner? Is the corner far? Are there more corners on my way to the said corner?”
6. You have to add at least a half hour to your trip just to get out of the mall parking lot.
7. You’re BFFs with every gas station attendant within a five-mile radius.
8. If you get directions in north, south, east, or west… you’re screwed.
“Huh, okay, let me think. Never Eat Soggy Waffles. The sun is over there, and it sets in the West… nope, I still have no idea where I am.”
9. You’re proud to always be the slowest driver on the road because you don’t want to miss your turn…
…even if it is 10 miles away.
10. Your mind turns to mush when verbal directions are longer than two sentences.
You pretend to understand, but LOL what are they talking about?
11. And you can only (kinda) understand directions that are based on landmarks… because streets are hard.
“Okay, you’re going to pass the statue of Thomas Jefferson, after that turn on the street right after the Burger Shack, and then your destination will be three buildings past the Waffle Hut…”