1. Classic Margherita Pie with No-Knead Dough
Since 2006, New York City baker Jim Lahey has published two cookbooks and been the subject of numerous food articles – all thanks to his innovative no-knead bread and pizza crust technique. Get the recipe on Food52.
2. Roberta’s Pizza with Guanciale and Egg
3. Broccoli Rabe, Potato and Rosemary Pizza
Cooking the potato slices beforehand allows them to almost melt into the rest of the pizza. Get the recipe on Food52.
4. Cacio e Pepe Pizza with Roasted Radishes
Because cheese and pepper deserve to go on everything. Get the recipe on Food52.
5. Leek, Bacon, and Goat Cheese Pizza
Creamy goat cheese, chunks of salty bacon, and a sprinkling of leeks that have been sautéed in butter, cream, and white wine. What’s not to love? Get the recipe on Food52.
6. Naples-Inspired Pizza with Buffalo Mozzarella and Fresh Basil
This pie is as autentica as it gets. Get the recipe on Food52.
7. Veggie Pizza with Acorn Squash, Cherry Tomatoes, and Provolone
A super easy way to use seasonal produce. Get the recipe on Food52.
8. Pizza with Savory Speck and Arugula
It doesn’t get much better than fresh arugula and cured meat. And melty cheese, of course. Get the recipe on Food52.
9. Grilled Fennel Flatbread with Olives and Sultanas
The creaminess of the feta and the crunch from the fennel give this flatbread a great texture. Get the recipe on Food52.
10. White Clam Pizza
This is a quintessential minimalist pizza — just clams, cheese, oregano, and garlic. Get the recipe on Food52.
11. Butternut Squash and Roasted Garlic Galette
Okay, so this isn’t technically a pizza. But the dough is so flaky and the cheese is so melty that we will count it anyways. Get the recipe on Food52.