2. Here’s what you need.
1. bread (challah is a strong, smart move)
3. heavy cream
5. maple syrup
(You can sub milk for the heavy cream but don’t expect to be as happy when you’re eating.)
7. Melt an aggressive chunk of butter in a skillet.
Cast iron is ideal cause it gets mad hot.
8. Dip bread into creamy eggy stuff.
Be careful not to let them drain too much — you want them coated.
10. And after 1-2 minutes, flip! Your bread should look like this on both sides.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›