2. Here’s what you need.
1. bread (challah is a strong, smart move)
3. heavy cream
5. maple syrup
(You can sub milk for the heavy cream but don’t expect to be as happy when you’re eating.)
7. Melt an aggressive chunk of butter in a skillet.
Cast iron is ideal cause it gets mad hot.
8. Dip bread into creamy eggy stuff.
Be careful not to let them drain too much — you want them coated.
10. And after 1-2 minutes, flip! Your bread should look like this on both sides.
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›