2. Here’s what you need.
1. bread (challah is a strong, smart move)
3. heavy cream
5. maple syrup
(You can sub milk for the heavy cream but don’t expect to be as happy when you’re eating.)
7. Melt an aggressive chunk of butter in a skillet.
Cast iron is ideal cause it gets mad hot.
8. Dip bread into creamy eggy stuff.
Be careful not to let them drain too much — you want them coated.
10. And after 1-2 minutes, flip! Your bread should look like this on both sides.
We've got your WKND covered.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Red Bull apologized for posting a video of people in blackface chasing a banana.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.