2. Here’s what you need.
1. bread (challah is a strong, smart move)
3. heavy cream
5. maple syrup
(You can sub milk for the heavy cream but don’t expect to be as happy when you’re eating.)
7. Melt an aggressive chunk of butter in a skillet.
Cast iron is ideal cause it gets mad hot.
8. Dip bread into creamy eggy stuff.
Be careful not to let them drain too much — you want them coated.
10. And after 1-2 minutes, flip! Your bread should look like this on both sides.
We've got your WKND covered.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?