2. Here’s what you need.
1. bread (challah is a strong, smart move)
3. heavy cream
5. maple syrup
(You can sub milk for the heavy cream but don’t expect to be as happy when you’re eating.)
7. Melt an aggressive chunk of butter in a skillet.
Cast iron is ideal cause it gets mad hot.
8. Dip bread into creamy eggy stuff.
Be careful not to let them drain too much — you want them coated.
10. And after 1-2 minutes, flip! Your bread should look like this on both sides.
We've got your WKND covered.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".