2. Damn girl.
3. Where’d you get that crust?
Get the recipe for Skirt Steak with Chimichurri Sauce.
4. How’d you learn to flaunt that juice?
Get the recipe for Steak for a Brooklyn Backyard Barbeque.
7. Step 2: The only seasoning is coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
8. Step 3: Then a super-hot grill.
9. Step 4: Flip one time — and one time only — when the edges are browned and caramelized.
10. Step 5: Until just under 130°F for medium rare — then it’s time to rest.
An instant read thermometer is the best tool you can have around when grilling steak. If you’ve pulled it off too soon, don’t panic: Put it back on the grill, cover, and check again soon. When you’re happy with the steak, cover it with some foil and give it 10 minutes to rest.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›