2. Damn girl.
3. Where’d you get that crust?
Get the recipe for Skirt Steak with Chimichurri Sauce.
4. How’d you learn to flaunt that juice?
Get the recipe for Steak for a Brooklyn Backyard Barbeque.
5. Step 1: It’s all thanks to REAL CHARCOAL.
7. Step 2: The only seasoning is coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
8. Step 3: Then a super-hot grill.
9. Step 4: Flip one time — and one time only — when the edges are browned and caramelized.
10. Step 5: Until just under 130°F for medium rare — then it’s time to rest.
An instant read thermometer is the best tool you can have around when grilling steak. If you’ve pulled it off too soon, don’t panic: Put it back on the grill, cover, and check again soon. When you’re happy with the steak, cover it with some foil and give it 10 minutes to rest.