2. Damn girl.
7. Step 2: The only seasoning is coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
8. Step 3: Then a super-hot grill.
9. Step 4: Flip one time — and one time only — when the edges are browned and caramelized.
10. Step 5: Until just under 130°F for medium rare — then it’s time to rest.
An instant read thermometer is the best tool you can have around when grilling steak. If you’ve pulled it off too soon, don’t panic: Put it back on the grill, cover, and check again soon. When you’re happy with the steak, cover it with some foil and give it 10 minutes to rest.
- David Fry, the last of the Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers, has surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸