1. For Shiny Hair
Get silky and smooth with three products. Recipe here.
2. Dry Shampoo
Running too late to wash your hair? Skip the aerosol spray for this DIY.
3. Lighten Your Hair
Three ways to naturally highlight your strands. More here.
4. Dry, Damaged Hair Mask
Show your fried and dyed locks TLC with this moisturizing mask. Check out Hairspray & High Heels for the recipe here.
5. Protein Hair Mask
You have these three ingredients in your fridge, mix them up for healthier, smoother hair. Instructions here.
6. Coconut Oil Deep Conditioner
Coconut oil is bae of DIY treatments. See how to whip up this mixture here.
7. Scalp Saver
Stop ignoring your scalp with an at-home remedy from The Beauty Department.
8. Bentonite Clay Hair Treatment
This can get a bit messy, but the all natural clay draws out impurities and makes curls pop! Natural Hair Rules walks you through the process here. The clay also makes a great face mask.
9. Scalp Treatments
Three solutions to soothe and repair your scalp.
10. Dandruff Control
A little ginger root scalp spritzer keeps the flakes away. See the easy instructions here.
11. Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse
Remove build up from heavy products. Watch the tutorial from Live Naturally Love here.
12. Strengthening Mask
Apply this mask for 15 minutes and see the difference. You Beauty breaks down the benefits here.
13. ph-Balanced Leave-In Conditioner
Closed cuticles seal in moisture. This leave-in does just that. Tutorial here.
14. Sea Salt Clarifying Shampoo
For when you need a good deep clean. Check out the mixture here.
15. Aloe Vera Shampoo/Conditioner/Mist/Gel
What can’t you do with aloe vera? Daily Curlz has eight ways to use the natural ingredient on your hair here. Oh, and it’s not just for winter, but year round as well.
16. Hot Oil Treatment
Seal in that moisture for your parched natural hair. Charnel’s World has the instructions this way.
17. Strawberry Hair Mask
Strawberries are packed with vitamin C and honey is a natural humectant, which retains moisture. See the yummy recipe here.
18. Leave In Conditioning Spray
Maintain your moisture with a vegetable glycerin spray. See the essential oils that work best for every hair type. Instructions here.
19. Color Booster
Give your brunette locks a richer, deeper hue using cocoa powder. Details here.
20. Mayonnaise Hair Treatment
The creamy base works well on its own or try a few add-ons like avocado, oils or eggs. Naturally Curly has the recipes here.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount.
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›