1. You’ve read all the card descriptions.
2. And don’t care that most of them are just dad jokes.
4. It’s given you a whole new appreciation for the skill of accounting.
Creative accounting, that is.
5. And you’ve even made a spreadsheet to determine whether you should play Arena or just buy packs.
(Only play Arena if you’re confident you can consistently win 4+ times.)
6. You’ve seen the Hunter become the hunted.
8. …but this is the nightmare play that wakes you up.
9. You’ve thought about how cool it would be if HS were a physical card game.
Then quickly realized that it’s a bad idea.
10. Sometimes you think the game is trying to tell you something.
11. Like, REALLY trying to tell you something.
12. You can accurately predict what card order opponents will play.
13. After Naxxramas was announced, you finally understood what it was like to live the hoarder lifestyle.
But all that gold is really starting to burn a hole in your virtual pocket.
14. You’ve found yourself watching covers of Warcraft II songs.
15. You remember pre-nerf Pagle like Vietnam.
And deal with it accordingly.
16. You’ve felt the glory of facesmacking someone with a Grommash.
Or two. Or three.
17. You understand what a once-in-a-lifetime pack is, no matter the language.
20. You’ve felt the unique satisfaction of drawing someone to death…
21. …and you’ve also stared death in the face.
22. You’ve gotten a pack like this and still told yourself, “it could be worse”…
23. …you’ve even gotten this Arena draw and told yourself the same thing…
24. …but in reality, this is the only thing that’s worse.
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan acknowledged that American forces mistakenly struck a hospital in Kunduz, killing 22 people. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›