1. Before you hit the streets, make sure your car is in proper working order.
2. Plan your route ahead of time.
You can play things a lot cooler when you when you don’t have to stop to consult your GPS.
6. You should assume that every driver on the road is a lunatic.
8. And know that some drivers don’t care about the rules.
Like these drivers in Thailand who ignore red lights.
11. Always accelerate out of sharp turns, not into them.
12. Think carefully about where you park your car.
Although, there isn’t much you can do about golf ball-sized hail.
13. Don’t park your car on a drawbridge.
Thankfully, no one was in this car.