1. You’ve been visiting some illicit websites that have been secretly stealing your info.
2. You download things you probably shouldn’t download.
Why would you download VirusHack.exe?
3. You think Twitter is Google.
why cant i tickle myself?
is the weatherman considered an actor?
4. Your password is something super obvious.
5. You picked a normal word from the dictionary as your password.
Make sure to add numbers, different cases, and symbols to make your password super secure.
6. You use the same password for everything. EVERYTHING.
If someone hacks into one account… they have ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS.
7. You’ve used the same username and password since you were 12.
Change your password often, my friend!
8. You wrote your password on the back of your computer.
If you’re going to write it down, please don’t label it “password” either.