2. Build your own car accessories.
If your car door falls off, old carpeting is not a suitable alternative.
3. Ignore traffic signs.
Oh, you think your way is better? Good luck with that!
4. Run a business.
Nothing good has ever come from running a business out of your trunk.
5. Drive on the shoulder of a highway.
You are not a road warrior, be more careful!
6. Create unnecessary blind spots.
This situation is no good unless the bears in your trunk can talk. Then maybe they’ll help guide you out of that tight parking spot.
7. Not put your parking break on.
You want your car, but your car may not want you.
8. Eat or drink while driving.
“Oh, this General Tso’s is so good I……OH NO NO NOOOOOOOO.”
9. Take the gas pump with you.
When you go to a gas station you’re just paying for the gas, not the whole machine.
10. Freak out when you see a bug.
We all get little spiders in our cars sometimes, please don’t have a heart attack when one says hi.
11. Forget to wear a seatbelt.
Think this is obvious? You’d be surprised.
12. Take selfies.
Especially when your dog isn’t even buckled in!
13. Try to fix your own car.
Hiring a professional is probably your best bet. Plus, your car looks a heck of a lot better without the bungee cords.
14. Throw your trash in the backseat and leave it forever.
Your car will forever be known as the “Garbage Mobile”, and that’s just embarrassing :(