1. Wichita St. headed to the locker room up five on Gonzaga, thanks to this incredible tip-in from Jake White.
2. Did he get the shot off in time? Juuuuuuuuust barely.
4. Here’s the entire sequence, as it went down:
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.