1. Wichita St. headed to the locker room up five on Gonzaga, thanks to this incredible tip-in from Jake White.
2. Did he get the shot off in time? Juuuuuuuuust barely.
4. Here’s the entire sequence, as it went down:
In The News Today
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- Syrian troops launched a major ground offensive, backed by Russian airstrikes, against opposition forces. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›