1. In Which The Jaguars Score The First Touchdown Of Week 11
We just knew it’d be one of those days.
2. BEAST MODE, IN ONE GLORIOUS PHOTO
Holy hell, Marshawn Lynch. Don’t hurt ‘em.
3. The Terrio Dance To End All Others
Tavon Austin scores three touchdowns and records more than 310 all-purpose yards, but it’s the Terrio Dance we’ll all remember. Damn straight.
4. DeSean Jackson Did Not Draw It Up Like This
Regardless, he’ll take the touchdown and taunt you all the same.
5. Let’s All Stare At Jay Cutler’s Hand Lump
6. The Giants Need To Work On Everything, In One GIF
Brandon Jacobs with the inadvertent takedown of his own teammate, Andre Brown.
7. What We Talk About When We Talk About Losing To The Jacksonville Jaguars
All the feels.
8. The Bears’ Necessities
Jay Cutler to Brandon Marshall for the TD. AS IT SHOULD BE.
9. All Pack, No Attack
It was never supposed to be like this, Packers fans. Our condolences.
10. Clear Eyes, Full Hands, Can’t Drop
Golden Tate sees all, knows all, catches all. (More on this in a bit.)
11. No, Really, Someone Lost To The Jacksonville Jaguars
Congrats on your No. 1 pick in the draft, Tampa Bay.
12. HUGS FOR U
NIck Fairley, serial hugger.
13. All That Glitters Is Golden
This catch was so insane that no little GIF will hold it. BEHOLD.
14. When Hail Marys Go Very, Very Right
The Ravens maybe want to work on the tip drill this week because this is some atrocious football-playing here.
15. You Don’t Want To Make Philip Rivers Mad
Actually, nah, it’s OK. Make him mad. Won’t make any difference.
16. Andre Johnson Is Not Human, Part Infinity
What the hell? Really? How is this even possible? I mean, physics, right? Cripes.
17. A Touchdown, A Salute
Chris Long returns a fumble for a touchdown and has a message for our military on this Veterans Day weekend. #usa #usa #usa
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Palmyra's 2,000-year-old Temple of Bel is still standing despite an attempt by ISIS to blow it up, Syria's antiquities chief has said.›