1. A banner moment occurred tonight for Tampa Bay’s Jose Lobaton, whose walkoff home run won Game 3 for the Rays and kept their season alive.
2. Not everyone was thrilled about this development.
3. The Rays mobbed Lobaton at home plate, overcome with joy that they would play baseball for at least one more day.
4. But this guy was really not having it, nor was the girl to his left. Their utter despair is palpable.
5. And yet, this sad Red Sox fan was still able to hold up her sign for one last incredibly sad display of fandom. Just look:
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›