1. Pitchers and catchers only reported to spring training a couple of days ago, but R.A. Dickey is ready to go.
2. Arm stretches? Ain’t no thing for a Cy Young Award winner.
3. Someone obviously watched “The Karate Kid” during the offseason.
4. Throwing balls far, setting a good example for the younger pitchers, as R.A. Dickey does.
5. Knuckleball-throwing technique or claw hand? You decide.
6. Eye on the ball? At all times.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›