2. Arm stretches? Ain’t no thing for a Cy Young Award winner.
3. Someone obviously watched “The Karate Kid” during the offseason.
4. Throwing balls far, setting a good example for the younger pitchers, as R.A. Dickey does.
5. Knuckleball-throwing technique or claw hand? You decide.
6. Eye on the ball? At all times.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.