1. New York’s J.R. Smith nailed this neat, off-balance jumper in the waning moments of the first quarter, but he was far from done.
2. Then, Smith forced this Celtics turnover on the ensuing inbounds pass.
3. J.R. Smith then did the most J.R. Smith thing he could do: nail an insane three to cap off the quarter.
4. Not sure what this is, but we won’t forget it any time soon.
5. Here’s the entire sequence, which might be even nuttier when seen in real-time.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›