1. New York’s J.R. Smith nailed this neat, off-balance jumper in the waning moments of the first quarter, but he was far from done.
2. Then, Smith forced this Celtics turnover on the ensuing inbounds pass.
3. J.R. Smith then did the most J.R. Smith thing he could do: nail an insane three to cap off the quarter.
4. Not sure what this is, but we won’t forget it any time soon.
5. Here’s the entire sequence, which might be even nuttier when seen in real-time.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.
- The deadline for a deal on Iran's nuclear program was extended again, to the end of the week.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.