1. Here’s rugby referee Chris Pollock, after being outfitted with the world’s first sanctioned in-match rugby cam.
2. The ear-strapped gizmo means Australian TV viewers can see match footage that was never possible.
3. They can see the scrum from way up close.
4. You can see Pollock explain one of his calls to a player four times his size.
5. You can even see breakaway runs as they develop from nothing.
6. Here’s a complete look at how this experiment came to pass.
7. Similarly awesome: Hockey ref cam. (NFL ref cam should be next up, please.)
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›