1. Here’s rugby referee Chris Pollock, after being outfitted with the world’s first sanctioned in-match rugby cam.
2. The ear-strapped gizmo means Australian TV viewers can see match footage that was never possible.
3. They can see the scrum from way up close.
4. You can see Pollock explain one of his calls to a player four times his size.
5. You can even see breakaway runs as they develop from nothing.
6. Here’s a complete look at how this experiment came to pass.
7. Similarly awesome: Hockey ref cam. (NFL ref cam should be next up, please.)
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who arrived on scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave, and their body camera footage has been released.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday. He has been apprehended.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.