1. Here’s rugby referee Chris Pollock, after being outfitted with the world’s first sanctioned in-match rugby cam.
2. The ear-strapped gizmo means Australian TV viewers can see match footage that was never possible.
3. They can see the scrum from way up close.
4. You can see Pollock explain one of his calls to a player four times his size.
5. You can even see breakaway runs as they develop from nothing.
6. Here’s a complete look at how this experiment came to pass.
7. Similarly awesome: Hockey ref cam. (NFL ref cam should be next up, please.)
Here Are The Top Stories
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.