1. Eminem showed up during halftime of tonight’s Michigan-Notre Dame game and it went very well! He was totally normal. Didn’t act weird at all. Nope.
2. To his credit, he started acted like a functional human when they returned from showing his new music video.
3. Still, no matter what was going on, he kept himself in character quite well, even with a laughing Kirk Herbstreit to his right.
4. He was downright eloquent coming back from the video break.
5. And thanks to @darth, Twitter’s favorite anonymous Photoshop wizard, we get an idea of what Em was really seeing in that booth.
Via Twitter: @darth
6. The horror … the horror …
In The News Today
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›